Family Forms

The forms supplied by the Clerk's office are general in nature and may not meet your specific needs. The Clerk does not guarantee the legal sufficiency of these forms; therefore, you may need to consult with an attorney regarding your particular situation.

If you are trying to obtain information regarding Adoption forms, please contact an attorney, a para legal, or the Law Library.

When accessing a packet of forms, please be sure to print ALL the forms in the packet.

If you have any questions regarding the accessing or printing of a form, please contact the Clerk of Courts office.

Administrative Order 11-14-B 3rd Amended requires the parties to a dissolution of marriage case (Petitioner/Respondent) to read specific administrative orders noted below and to complete and sign the "Attestation" certificate. The Attestation Certificate shall then be filed with the Clerk of Court.

11-14-B 3rd Amended - Domestic Relations - Family Division Parties Required to Read Certain Administrative Orders

Administrative Orders To Be Read In All Cases

Administrative Orders To Be Read If There Are Minor Children Of The Marriage

Attestation Certificate

If you have any questions regarding which form to use or how to complete a form, please contact the Pre Se Coordinator.

The forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have the Reader, you can download it free from this website: